Thursday, March 31
7 pm - 9 pm - Clark Fork Symposium 2005 Keynotes
Tracy Stone-Manning, Clark Fork Coalition, Mistress of Ceremonies
- 2005 State of the River Report--Vicki Watson, UM Watershed Clinic
- Environment & Community Connections in the Basin--Chris Brick, Clark Fork Coalition
- Successful Watershed Partnerships--Diane Williams, Tri-State Water Quality Council
- Healthy Lakes through Living Shores--Mark Holston, Flathead Basin Commission
- Restoring Silver Bow Creek--Kathy Coleman, Montana Natural Resource Damage Program
Friday, April 1
8 am - noon - 20 short talks (in 3 concurrent sessions)
All presentation abstracts are listed here alphabetically (PDF); abstracts are also available through the links below.
- Upper Clark Fork Remediation/Restoration (session 1): Peter Nielsen, Missoula Water Quality District, Moderator
- Fisheries (session 2): Bruce Farling, Montana Trout Unlimited, Moderator
- Watershed and Conservation Planning (session 3): Ruth Watkins, Tri-State Water Quality Council, Moderator
1 pm - 3 pm - Poster Session (abstracts here). You can also watch video interviews with some of the poster presenters here.
3 pm - 5 pm - More short talks
- Water Quality and Restoration Studies (session 4): Will McDowell, Tri-State Water Quality Council nutrient coordinator, Moderator
The following workshop and tours were held in connection with the symposium.
Workshop: Obtaining Groundwater Information, Montana Bureau of Mines Groundwater Information Center