Contents in this issue include several articles about Montana Proposed Constitution of 1972:
- Interpretations - Ten Members of the University Community
- Convention Process - Leo C. Graybill
- Citizen Participation - Thomas Payne
- Declaration of Rights - Emilie Loring
- The Legislature - Ellis Waldron
- The Executive - William F. Crowley
- The Judiciary - Robert E. Sullivan
- Revenue and Finance - Maxine Johnson
- Environment and Resources - William Tomlinson
- Local Government - Robert E. Eagle
- Education - J. Francis Rummel
Montana, politics, government, economic conditions
Digital File Format
University of Montana (Missoula, Mont. : 1965-1994). Bureau of Government Research., "Montana Public Affairs Report, April 1972" (1972). Montana Public Affairs Report. 26.
Original physical copies of the reports were scanned in March 2018 in color at 600 dpi on a Xerox C70 and output directly to PDF. Operators used Acrobat X Version 11.0.15 to OCR the PDF files.