Bachelor of Arts
Megan Stark & Judith Johnson
Board of Regents, student leadership, higher education administration, administrative history, student regent, Montana University System
An administrative history of Student Regent Chase Greenfield's term on the Board of Regents in the Montana University System. Surveys the academic year of 2017/2018, covering topics such as:
- Appointment to the Board of Regents
- Board of Regents meetings and calls
- Touring the campuses of the Montana University System
- Actions of the Montana Associated Students
- The Special Session of the Montana State Legislature
- The hiring of the 18th President of the University of Montana
- A system fee task force
- Other communications between regents and the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education (OCHE).
Honors College Research Project
Greenfield, Chase, "After All the Dreaming: On Student Leadership in the Montana University System" (2018). Undergraduate Theses, Professional Papers, and Capstone Artifacts. 215.
Available for download on Friday, August 01, 2025
© Copyright 2018 Chase Greenfield