Clark Fork Basin citizens have met every 5 years since 1985 to discuss conservation science and actions in the basin. History of the Clark Fork Symposia linked here. Below are links to the proceedings from all the Clark Fork symposia with the exception of 1995 (no proceedings were published that year). In addition, monthly webinars on current research started in 2020 and are archived on the web site of the Upper Clark Fork Working Group.
Vicki Watson, Symposia editor/organizer, University of Montana Environmental Studies
Wendy Walker, online archives editor, University of Montana Mansfield Library
Note: Presentation title links take you to abstracts where you can download full presentations when available. Author name links take you to a list of Scholarworks publications by that author.
Browse the contents of Clark Fork Symposium Archives:
- 2021 Clark Fork SymposiumPresented online at American Fisheries Society – MT Chapter annual meeting
March 2, 2021
- 2015 Clark Fork SymposiumUniversity of Montana
April 23-24, 2015
- 2010 Clark Fork SymposiumUniversity of Montana
March 4-5, 2010
- 2005 Clark Fork SymposiumUniversity of Montana
March 31-April 2, 2005
- 2000 Clark Fork SymposiumUniversity of MontanaApril 14, 2000
- 1990 Clark Fork SymposiumUniversity of MontanaApril 20, 1990
- 1985 Clark Fork SymposiumButte, MontanaApril 19, 1985