Thursday, April 23
7 pm - 9 pm - Clark Fork Symposium 2015 Keynotes
- 2015 State of the River - 30 Years of Conservation Progress--Vicki Watson, UM Watershed Clinic
- Science of the CSKT Water Rights Compact--Seth Makepeace, CSKT hydrologist and John Metesh, MT Bureau of Mines & Geology
- Conserving Natural Water Storage to Mitigate Climate Change in the Clark Fork Basin--Bruce Simms, USFS hydrologist (retired)
Friday, April 24
9 am - noon - 18 short talks in 3 concurrent sessions
All presentation abstracts are listed here (PDF); full presentations available through the links below.
- Fisheries, Groundwater, and Dam Safety
- Restoration, Mitigation, and TMDL's
- Watershed Information, Education and Outreach
Noon - 2 pm - Poster abstracts are available here.
2 pm - 3 pm - More short talks: Water Quality and River Algae
The following program and field trips were held in connection with the Symposium:
Tour of Missoula's (nearly) Zero Waste Wastewater Plant and land application site
Tour of Milltown State Park - former Milltown Superfund Site