Memberships, Subscriptions, and Gear Sales
PLRLR values your ongoing support of our work, which includes annual and special publications; online case summaries, oral argument previews, and other online content; and programming at our Public Land Law Conference and Jestrab Lecture on Water.
Your support of PLRLR can take the following forms:
Individuals, law firms, and organizations can establish an annual PLRLR membership that is automatically renewable and includes:
- Public Land and Resources Law Review's annual publication
- Any special edition publication
- Email announcements of case summaries, oral argument previews, and other online content to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in natural resources and Indian law
- A 25% discount on registration fees for the Public Land Law Conference and Jestrab Lecture on Water (1 per member organization)
- A complimentary PLRLR hat or t-shirt when you join (1 per member organization)
When signing up for a membership, please choose between print membership (hard copy of our journals) or paperless membership (electronic version only). The current annual rate is $35 per year.
This service is reserved for libraries and other institutions that receive our print journals for their permanent collections. The current price per edition is $30 per year.
- Green T-Shirt:$15
- Grey T-Shirt:$15
- Green Hat:$15
- Grey Hat:$15