Memberships, Subscriptions, and Gear Sales
PLRLR values your ongoing support of our work, which includes annual and special publications; online case summaries, oral argument previews, and other online content; and programming at our Public Land Law Conference and Jestrab Lecture on Water.
Your support of PLRLR can take the following forms:
Individuals, law firms, and organizations can establish an annual PLRLR membership that is automatically renewable and includes:
- Public Land and Resources Law Review's annual publication
- Any special edition publication
- Email announcements of case summaries, oral argument previews, and other online content to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in natural resources and Indian law
- A 15% discount on registration fees for the Public Land Law Conference and Jestrab Lecture on Water (1 per member organization)
- A complimentary PLRLR hat or t-shirt when you join (1 per member organization)
This service is reserved for libraries and other institutions that receive our print journals for their permanent collections. The current price per edition is $35 per year.